As a Community Development grantee, organizations must report on a quarterly basis on client benefit, and this information must accompany quarterly request for reimbursements for expenditures.
Client Data Reporting
Grantees must document the income levels of those served through the funded activity. Quarterly reports for client data are required each quarter until funding is fully expended and drawn from the City accounting system.
- Client Data Reporting Instructions
- Client Data Form - includes income guidelines for low-income households. This form may be utilized by grantees that do not have another method of requesting the information required on the Direct Benefit Summary Data report.
- Direct Benefit Summary Data - Quarterly Report - reports required data on client beneficiaries.If an organization is serving a large number of individuals, an Activity Report may be utilized for quarterly reporting in place of the Direct Benefit Summary Data report.
- HOME TBRA Set-Up Report- these forms must be filled out and submitted each quarter, along with a Request for Reimbursement.
Requests for Reimbursement
Reimbursement forms may be submitted on a quarterly basis.
- Request for Reimbursement Instructions
- Housing & Neighborhood Activities - 'bricks and mortar' projects, such as home repair. Public Service Activities - social service activities.
Grantees must report on activities by July 31 of each year. Public Service activities must submit annual reports on all three years of the grant period.
- Annual Audit Form
- Annual Audit Form - in MS Word format
- Annual Report - Housing & Neighborhood Activities - 'bricks and mortar' projects, such as home repair. This report includes data relating to the number of housing units qualified as "Energy Star", etc.
- Annual Report - Public Service Activities - social service activities.This report includes data relating to the number of clients receiving new / improved access to this service, etc.