The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 12:00 Noon in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business not on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed three minutes only at the discretion of the Board 2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
3. Consent agenda (No discussion except for separated item/s.) - 1 minute
a) Approval of March 10, 2016 minutes | View minutes |
4. Library Foundation report - 3 minutes
5. Meet the staff: Elizabeth Fellerer, Children's Services Specialist - 3 minutes
6. Statement of Concern announcement - 2 minutes
7. FY17 Library Budget presentation - 15 minutes
8. City Administrator Tina Volek on Director search & transition - 25 minutes
Proposed Next Regular Meeting: May 12, 2016
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to attend this meeting. Please notify Mary Murphrey, Senior Administrative Coordinator, at 657-8391.