Private Legal Matters

Legal Assistance
If you have private legal problems and cannot afford to pay for an attorney, you may contact the Montana Legal Services Association at (406) 248-7113 to find out if you are eligible for assistance.

Private Attorney Referral
If you do not qualify for Legal Assistance, you may contact the State Bar of Montana Lawyer Referral and Information Service at (406) 449-6577 for referral to a private attorney.