Rimrock Neighborhoods Task Force
The Rimrock Neighborhoods Task Force was recently created in order to provide a forum for the concerns of residents living in the Rimrock areas.
The Rimrock Neighborhoods Task Force is an organized group of concerned neighbors coming together to create a forum to learn and be heard on the issues that are unique to the Rimrock area including, but not limited to, transportation, aesthetics and the environment, safety, recreation, zoning and land use planning.
- Quarterly meetings are the third Wednesday of January, April, July, and October annually
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Lillis Chapel @ St. Johns Lutheran Ministries 2429 Mission Way
- Please contact the Chairperson for meeting information or to be put on the mailing list.
- Chairman -
- Vice Chair - Steve Bjordahl
- Secretary/Treasurer - Alice Lahren
- Representatives at large - Cheryl Lenhardt, Joel Anderson
January 2016 Agenda October 2017 Agenda
October 2017 Minutes
January 2016 Meeting Minutes January 2018 Agenda
April 2016 Agenda January 2018 Minutes
April 2016 Meeting Minutes April 2018 Agenda
July 2016 Agenda April 2018 Minutes
July 2016 Meeting Minutes July 2018 Agenda
October 2016 Agenda
April 2017 Agenda
July 2017 Agenda