Paying Your Fine
lf the citation is a low misdemeanor (listed below) and does not require an appearance before the judge, you may go to the Clerk's Office (210 North 27th Street) and pay the fine prior to the date you are scheduled to appear in court.
- No Insurance first offense = $295 Unless you had insurance at the time you may appear and provide us a copy, we will validate it and dismiss the charge. Second and third No Insurance offenses are must appear charges.
- Operating with Expired Registration - Fail to Register = $110
- Open Container = $135
- Public Urination = $135
- Violation of Park Hours = $110
- Fail to Obey Red (stop) Traffic Signal = $110
- Following too Closely - Reasonable & Prudent = $110
- Careless = $110
- Seat-belt Violation = $20
- Right of Way Violation = $110
- No rabies, No small animal license, dog at large = $110
Accepted Forms of Payment
Municipal Court accepts the following forms of payment:
- Personal checks
- Money orders
- Cashier's checks
- Master Card
Personal checks are not accepted as a form of bond for someone who is in jail.
We now have CitePayUSA!! Pay your fines online today! Please go online to CitePayUSA to pay. You will need the case number and date of birth in order to access the fine information.
If you are unable to pay the fine in full you must appear in front of the Judge and be granted time payments or community service at $8 per hour to satisfy your fine.