Submitting an Application
All new permanent signs need to submit an application for approval to the Planning Division. Existing signs may be maintained and sign faces may be changed without a permit from the Planning Division.

Please submit information to the Planning Division for any face changes to an existing sign to verify compliance at:
Planning Division
2825 3rd Avenue North
Fourth Floor
Billings, MT 59101