August 17, 2022 - August 18, 2022
Registration opens at 7:00 AM on Wednesday; 8:00 AM on Thursday
Billings Hotel and Convention Center
1223 Mullowney Lane
Billings, MT 59101
$125 Registration Fee - In-Person
Rocky Mountain Tribal Leaders' Council 2022 Public Health Conference
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
RMTLC Health Conference presents:
Our Resiliency is Our Strength - A New Era in Tribal Public Health II
RMTLC’s 2022 Tribal Public Health Conference – “Our Resiliency is Our Strength” is quickly approaching! Register today at https://bit.ly/resiliency2022. Conference agenda includes several breakout sessions and panel discussions, ranging from Lateral Healing, MMIP & Regional Domestic Violence Efforts, Indigenous Research, Equine Therapy, and Education. CEU’s will be offered – more information available soon! The conference will be held at Billings Hotel and Convention Center, reserve your room ASAP by calling (406) 248-7151 or by visiting www.billingshotelmt.com. Conference room rates start at $99.50 plus tax. Use code: TPH22. Room block expires Tuesday July 26th.
Artist/Jewelry vendor booths are $50 and going fast! Exhibit booths available starting at $750.00 to $2,000.00. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more information or call (406)-252-2550.
- Preconference training options: August 16, 2022
- Conference highlights: August 17-18, 2022
- “Supaman” Christian Parrish (Apsaalooke), Performer and Motivational Speaker
- Acosia Red Elk (Umatilla), Powwow Yoga – Movement as Medicine
- Red Wing Thomas (Dakota), Hiding in Plain Sight!
- Dr. Iris Pretty Paint (Blackfeet/Apsaalooke), Impacts of Historical Trauma – Now the Healing!
- Albert Pooley (Hopi/Navajo), Resilience is Our Strength!
- Mobile Mammography Screening will be set-up at the conference parking lot!
- Indigenous Fashion Show! For registered attendees only
Any questions, please contact 2022 Rocky Mountain Tribal Leaders Council Conference Committee: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com