What do I do to get my street improved?
In order to get your street improved, the majority of the property owners along the street apply for a Special Improvement District (SID). The city designs (or hires a consulting engineer to provide these services) the project and property owners pay the costs of design and construction. For more information, call the City Engineers Office at (406) 657-8231

Show All Answers

1. How do I get permission to remove a street tree?
2. What do I do to get my street improved?
3. How do I get a stop sign installed on my corner?
4. How do I report a street light that is not working?
5. Why isn't there a traffic signal at _________?
6. Whom do I call with storm drain problems, comments, questions?
7. Does a property owner need a permit to complete sidewalk repairs?
8. What are the financing options if the City does the sidewalk repair?
9. What is the process for having an event in the right of way? (Fun Run/Block Party)